<body>

♥ aBt mE^@^


Photobucket
Photobucket
♥KaI yInG ^@^ mS pIgGy♥.
03 JuLy 198~ .
~eNgaGed~


♥ ^@^ lOveEe LovEee


GaRy Go .
maHjOng .
cHoColaTe~miLo~t|ram|su .
p|gLet / p|nk .
I tOucH .

♥ Tagboard


.

♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
YaN LiNg
aH mEi
Hui yI
JaMie tHia
sHu jUan

♥ Memories


March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010


♥ Welcome to my blog
Welcome to pinkieoinkoink.blogspot.com! ♥
Thanks for stopping by my blog ;D
Enjoy your stay ♥
and remember to tag before you leave!

wedding website

♥ Friday, March 27, 2009

Kawaii-Ness ♥

waHhh seHHH. . . . .

when I was 3 yeaRs Old!!. . . .
lOok carefully at my. . . . . nEck!!! waHhahaahx. . . .





when i'm arD 11 oR 12 yRs oLd. . . . !!



AND NOW. . . . .!!! haha. .
but. . . i really hOpe that I can remain as 21. . haiz!!



I lOve fridaY!!
cOz. . . . almOst every frIday elephant & fiOna will gO to amOy st to bUy avOcado shAke fOr me!!! sLuRpzzzZzzzz!!!!



aFter wOrk. . . went tO citylink nEw yOrk new yOrk with hUbby. . .!!
the fOod is nIce. . pOrtiOn is bIg!!!
sOooo. . . . . we waste alot of fOod!! haha. . .

the cheese chicken is really very tender. . . !! yUmmy. . .

and. . . my favourite mUd pIe ice-cream. . . . (ST MUD PIE still the BEST!!)






hmmm. . . . tOmOrrow gOinG out with hUbby family. . .
den at night meeting the gIrls tO celebrate PZ belated bdae. . .
maybe gOing to st jaMes. .(yucks)
nOwadays I really really hate tO drink. . . =(

night everyone. . .
bUsy playing pEt sOciety. . . !! haha. . .



♥

10:58 PM